Wednesday, February 16, 2011

11 in 2011

Back in January I told you about the 11 things that I wanted to accomplish during this year. And I can't believe that I can knock one of them off already.

#4. Finish little misses year photo books. I am almost done with her first one, but I really need to catch up. She will be 3 before I know it.

I finished her first year photo book back in January but I am still waiting for a deal to come along so that I can purchase it cheaper and not buy it a full price. Here is her first year.

I thought that I might take a little break from all that photo book making and wait a little while before I started working on her second year. At least that was my plan until Groupon messed it all up. There was an offer to pay $25 for $50 worth of product. I looked into it and the book that I wanted would be close to $40. So it sounded like a good deal to me. But I didn't pay attention to how long the coupon was good for. I only had one week to make it. And that was my only goal for that week; to make it an amazing. And well, I think it is! Here is what the second year looks like.

We just received it in the mail on Monday too which made it even sweeter to get. And I love it!!! I hope that one day she will enjoy having these for herself.

Does that mean that I have taken a break now...... nope. I have been adding pictures there too. And now I am all up to date for her photo books. This feels amazing!!! Now onto more ways to cross off my 11 things to do in 2011!






1 comment: