Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7 days of Thankfulness

Every little girl dreams of what he wedding is going to look like and even how she wants to be a wife and mom. But it isn't until you "understand" love, like in middle school, that you begin to think about your husband.

I had a very long list of what I did and did not want in a husband. And though the hubs and I grew up together, he wasn't anything that I was really interested in. Let's just say, he wasn't that smooth with the ladies =) And for me at that time in my life, the guy with the best words and the best moves won me over.

But like I said in my last post, God has other plans. And one day my list changed and how I viewed the hubs changed too.

And there I was falling in love with a man who had loved me for years. I am so thankful that he never gave up on me and believed in me when no one else did. He offers me the support I need through every situation and I know that no matter what life throws at us, he will always be by my side.

I am so thankful that he allowed me to love him too.

1 comment: