Saturday, November 20, 2010

7 days of Thankfulness

I feel like I have been going non-stop all weekend. There are so many things that need to be done outside the home and inside the home (I think most people call that cleaning, gag!)
and looking around me right now, I haven't accomplished much.

When you have all those things that need to be done, sometimes your child doesn't take a nap. And when doing things outside your home means not getting home until close to 11 pm well then the before said child doesn't behave in her normal manner.

Which drives momma insane!!!!!

But no matter how much she acts up or doesn't behave like I would like her to; she still somehow manages to steal my heart.

Having little miss has been a confirmation for me on knowing that God knows best. I know, it's shocking that I would even need proof on that because he is GOD!!! But knowing how much I didn't want or know anything about children and how this one little girl has changed my life so much only speaks to the awesomeness of God.

I am so thankful for my baby girl! She honestly lights up a room when she enters, brings joy to everyone she meets and melts your heart with her love. And maybe thats just what she did to me; melt my heart. I love her more than I could have imagined loving a child and I thank God every day for allowing me to have her in my life.

1 comment: