Friday, November 19, 2010

7 days of Thankfulness

When I first found out I was pregnant with little miss one of my main concerns was being so far from family. Thinking that we were going to have to raise her by ourselves. That she wouldn't know what it felt like to have family around for the holidays, or the birthday parties, or big events in her life. All I could think of is how much she would miss out.

But the truth is, she has gained so much! Our blood family do everything they can to see her and be here for the "moments." But our church family have given us more than I could have ever imagined. So now I look at it as a blessing instead of one family she has two and she is loved by more people than I ever could have seen.

Today I am so thankful for our church family. Who really are family to us. You guys have opened your hearts and home to us and we couldn't be more grateful for that. I never should have worried about what life for little miss would have been like being so far away from our family. We were given you.

1 comment:

  1. As YOU were given to us! :) Thanks for sharing your lives with us too!

    ReplyDelete