Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Favs Swap!!

Huh? what in the world is a swap? Glad you asked!!!! I have never done one before, but I saw the box my friend April got when she participated in one during the spring and it looks like a lot of fun. Its pretty much a way for other bloggers to get to know one another. We all talk about our favorite fall things and then two of you are paired up. You send a box of favorite fall things to one another. It sounds like a lot of fun plus, I like the idea of getting to know new people and sharing about myself and others.




Click on the button above if you would like more information about joining up with the rest of us fall lovin' folks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! Thanks for joining!
    Oh and I emailed you back with the corrected code for the button above. The original link was broken and clicking on the button didn't take anyone anywhere! :) oops. It's all good now!

    ReplyDelete