Saturday, August 28, 2010

Soaking up the Summer Sun

Now that our temperature is finally starting to cool down; I wanted little miss to have a day spent entirely outside. We spent about an hour writing on our driveway with the chalk

And then the word.... "play".... came from out her mouth and I said "YES! Baby we shall go and play" which means that we will walk to our park and slide and run and yell and scream and just be silly.



but instead she touches the slide and tells me it is too hot. So we just sit or climb up and down the stairs. Still yelling and laughing and just exploring her world.




And in looking at these photos, I am beginning to notice that you cannot see her eyes. Looks like it is time for her first haircut in this state.

We had just a little taste of cooler days to come and all I want to scream is... BRING ON THE FALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aweeee yeaaahhh for haircuts!! Uh I just love her hair. Oh and that first picture is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete