Saturday, April 3, 2010

Toddler Crafts: Coloring Easter eggs with Kool-aid

A friend invited little miss and I over to her house to do some crafts and color Easter eggs with her son and some other children. Unfortunately I didn't read the invite very well and we missed the party.

Even though I know Tessie has no clue what she missed out on, I still know that she didn't get to go and experience it. So I started researching some different ways to color Easter eggs and I found this great blog that shows you how to color Easter eggs using Kool-aid! I mean what kid really enjoys the smell of vinegar? Not me!

It took me over 2 hours to get all the things I needed (plus I got side tracked with other things) and before
you know it, little miss needed to take a nap and I had to go to work. That was Wednesday and it is now Saturday morning and it still hasn't been done. We have a weekend full of Easter egg hunts and cooking. I am just really hoping to find some time to do this with my daughter; even if this means that we have to do it on Sunday.

Oh well. Here are the mixes that I have right now.




and I did get a chance to take little m
iss outside to blow some bubbles. The wind was really strong that day but she had a blast watching them

1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute!! I definatly think blogging is one of your God given talents :)

    ReplyDelete