Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can't shake it....

Every had something happen where you just can't shake off the feeling it gives you....... I had a really bad argument with one of my managers at work on Saturday. Its now Thursday and I still can't come to a peace about it all. I guess what I am struggling with is that I thought that we were friends and then this all happened.

Now work just doesn't seem as fun anymore. It's like there is a shift in this work environment. When I came back from vacation I thought something was off but I couldn't quite tell what it was. Now, I totally know that something is off. Their attitude from caring about employees is no longer there. I have now had 2 managers say that they don't care about us. We just need to come in and do our jobs and leave. That's all.

I know that I am not owning my own business nor do I understand what happens when you bring personal lives into a work environment but I do know that for most of us we have been there over a year and its hard not to get personal.

Right now, I just want to give up on this job and try and find something else. Sounds like I am a quitter though, right? I don't know. Maybe it was what I needed to spear me into looking into a job that will be better for my family financially. Who knows?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. That's a toughee...but I do know from experience that if the work environment gets like that, you will eventually hate going to work. So...may it is time.

    ReplyDelete